Monday, November 22, 2010

A Blog Award!!!


Carin at Stitches by Carin nominated me for a blog award.  I am honored to receive this award and love following all of the wonderful blogs out there.   In accepting this award I must list 5 things you may not know about me and pass the award onto 5 deserving blogs.  That's really hard to do because I love reading and catching up on all the blogs I follow so I will list the five I think you will enjoy.

First up 5 things about me:  My favorite drink is Starbucks Black Ice Tea Unsweetened (How boring is that),
I graduated from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and worked as a Pharmacist for 15 years before becoming a stay at home mom,  I  love to read ALOT and will read almost anything, I enjoy the drama of reality TV such as The Real Housewives of Orange County, Survivor and the Bachelor (really poor taste) and I would like to someday live in Portland Oregon.  I love the West Coast and Oregon is my favorite place.

Now onto nominating 5 blogs

1. Vonna at The Twisted Stitcher, she has the most enjoyable blog to visit.  It's full of fun info and her tutorials help with all of my finishing woes.
2.Mary Kathryn at ehandcrafts.com for her wonderful photos and sewing projects.  If you haven't visited her blog it's a must. The photography speaks for itself.
3. Faye at Carolina Stitcher for her beautiful stitching.  Everything she creates is gorgeous.
4. Natalie at A Stitch in Time for her beautiful blog.  I love the look of her blog, it is soothing and enticing.  She has so many wonderful projects she has finished and everything in lovely.
5. Myra at Gr8dame's Place.  Not only is she a talented stitcher but her sewing is fantastic.  She made the most adorable pumpkin pincushions and lovely owls.

There you have it!  I believe all of the blogs I frequent are beautiful and deserve an award in their own right but I am trying to follow the rules associated with this award.  Thank you all for visiting.  I love all of the wonderful and encouraging comments I receive. Until Next Post, Happy Stitching!!!!!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Congrats on your award!! Love all the ones you nominated!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Thank you Nataly so much for the kind salutation on my blog!
Each one you listed is on my readership list too! And a whole lot more of talented bloggers that bring their own unique plate to the table of creative inspiration :)

gracie said...

Congratulations to you! And well done in sending it on.

Myra said...

Congratulations Nataly! I know I always love reading your posts and seeing your stitching. Thank you also for the nomination - I do appreciate it! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

You are such a peach! Thank you so much for this award! I really appreciate it. :) I will be done with the majority of the big concerts this weekend, and then I will be back in action. I can't wait to get back to my blog! Thanks again!