As many of you know, we have been getting our fair share of snow and cold. We had more snow this morning and another storm is expected for tomorrow afternoon into Thursday. I only see it fitting to list the reasons why I don't like winter so here it goes!
1. I am constantly cold. My hands are frozen to the point that they ache.
2. Muddy boots!
4. Mittens, Mittens, everywhere never can we find a pair!
5. Extra clothing == Extra laundry don't know if I will ever catch up
6. Where's my snow brush??
7. Can't take the dogs for much needed walks and boy could they use a long one
8. Cabin Fever!
9. Having to warm up the car 20 minutes before going anywhere. My car radio wouldn't work yesterday because of the cold.
10. Not enough daylight hours. What's a girl with Vit D deficiency to do???
Thanks for letting me vent! I can only hope that Spring will be here soon. I miss the singing birds and sunny days. Thanks for all of your comments. They really lift my spirits. I hope everyone is getting lots of stitching time in. Happy Stitching!!!