Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baby Kitty's Birthday

Miss Macy turned 2 years old yesterday.  She is a delightful young lady and she has been grooming Cosmo since he got home last Sunday.  It's really a love/hate relationship. I think she just wants him to feel well enough to play with her.  She has the spirit of a kitten.  Her favorite thing to do is worship the sun and whenever it is our you are sure to find her in the windowsill.  Cosmo is holding his own and sleeps roughly 20-21 hours a day.  Thank you for all of the lovely comments on my last post, it really helped me come to terms with what is going on with him.

On the stitching front, not much to show.  I am working on shop models and will post pics when they are finished.  I just finished the first 2 LHN 2011 Ornaments and will start on Little Snowy Church by Mirabilia and Spring ABC by Lizzie Kate.  Still waiting on some threads for those but will stitch what I can and finish the rest when I get the threads.  I hope you are all having a weekend full of stitches! 

10 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty kitty - pleased to hear she's giving Cosmo some attention.

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh! I love the window picture! What a beautiful kitty! Glad to hear she is trying to help with Cosmo (even if she just wants to play).
Hugs!

Patty C. said...

Your Kitty is too cute ;)

Lynn said...

Love that photo of Macy in the window. Sooo cute!

Parsley said...

She's beautiful!

Bekca said...

What a gorgeous photo, glad to see Macy is giving Cosmo some TLC :) Happy stitching to you!

Mouse said...

awww what a lovely pic of Macy .... and glad to see she is looking after Cosmo too .... hope you have a good day stitching :) love mouse xxxx

Carol said...

Awww...Happy Birthday Miss Macy!!

Anne said...

Cute kitty! Nice to hear that she is there for Cosmo.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Miss Macy! :)