Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Serenity Harbor SAL progress



I started working on this SAL in January and was able to keep up with the first three parts but as they are released the sections of stitching are becoming more dense.  I am working on Lakeside Linen 36ct pearled barley with Called for DMC threads.  I am enjoying how the colors are playing out but need motivation to keep at it.

I would love to know if you are stitching this.  What color linen did you choose and which threads?  How far have you progressed?

Thanks for sharing and Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your SAL great progress hugs.

rosek1870 said...

I'm with you. I got stuck at the clouds and birds as I don't think the charted colors are showing up enough. Just finishing up another project then I'll be headed back to it. Hang in there but maybe a short quick finish to get your stitching bug moving?
Hugs,
Rose

Vickie said...

I think this is very pretty!

Maggee said...

It is very pretty so far... :)

Sarah in Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching! Love the colors :D

diamondc said...

What a lovely piece.

Blessings
Catherine

Donna said...

I have faith in you, you can do it, is that motivation :)
you have more done than me, good job :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is so pretty! Keep going I want to see a happy dance!

Brigitte said...

This is such a wonderful piece. Great that you could keep up with the first instalments.