Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Petit Sampling Etui SAL Progress


I am so excited to have 2 more stitchers join my SAL with Carol. Gabifrom Lady of the Floss and Teresa  from At Willow Tree Pond. Here are the progress pics from this weekend. We plan to post progress every other week.

My progress




Carol's progress




Gabi's progress

Teresa's progress

As you can see, not much done on the home front.  I have had limited time to stitch since football season and school started.  There are a few specialty stitches and over one stitching in this project which will take some time and slow me down. There are six sides to the box and I am looking forward to seeing the finished product.  I enjoy having other stitchers work on the same project, it is very motivating to continue stitching and not move onto something else.  I only work on this one over the weekend as I am stitching models during the week.  I will post pics of my lastest model, but for now back to the planning board for the retreat.

Happy Stitching

3 comments:

cucki said...

beautiful sal..all of them are looking so sweet..
have a lovely day dear xx

Blu said...

Lovely stitching. I like how each successive person has done a bit more than the others!

Lesleyanne said...

Love everyone's progress. Look forward to seeing these grow.

Blog Archive