Sunday, July 27, 2014

Celebrations Stash

Another belated post but better late than never.  These are pics of my stash enhancement from Celebrations of Needlework.  The next show is in St Charles Oct 8-12.  If you are in the area go an check it out.  
Jeannette Douglass always has a fab booth and here are my goodies.  Lot's of patriotic designs.  I had to have the floss keep.  It is a great size for the larger projects in my WIP pile.

Olde Colonial Designs always has a great display.  I picked up some new releases and a cute frame for the Erica Michaels piece. 

From Inspired Needle I picked up a show exclusive kits from Lindsay Lane and The Purple thread.  Gotta love a kit.  Ready and waiting to be stitched.

Lastly, Summer House had a booth and I picked up some of her new items.  Sometimes a chart viewed on the internet just doesn't grab you and then you see the model and BAM! you must have it.  I loved viewing all of these models in person.  One of the best features of a show or LNS is touching and feeling.
Well, I am off to stitch and look forward to the next time.  In closing, I leave you with a picture of Miss Maggie and Miss Daisy.  Maggie is now 6 months old and Daisy just turned 4. 

Daisy 4 years old

Maggie 6 months old
Thanks for stopping by.   I am busy stitching Shores of Hawk Run.  I have completed block 9 and now I am in "just get it done" mode.  Wish me luck.
Happy Stitching

16 comments:

Linda said...

Good luck Nataly. Great new stash.

Linda

Vickie said...

Wow! That is some kind of wonderful stash!
The girls look beautiful. But how is Maggie doing?

Annette-California said...

talk about Christmas in July lol LOVE all your new goodies and especially all your new beautiful charts. What a great fun selection.
I think your going to have tons of fun stitching:) love Annette

cucki said...

Sweet maggie :)
And very yummy stash :)

Cindy's Stitching said...

Really nice projects to do. The dogs are just beautiful.

Loraine said...

Wow, I love all of your new stash finds! Have fun stitching all of them.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Gorgeous stitchy stash! And pretty puppies too ;)

butterfly said...

Nice stash , love your little dogs .
Wishing you a lovely week.

Marilyn said...

Great stash haul!
The dogs are too cute.
Good luck on finishing Shores, it will be beautiful.
Marilyn

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Nice stash! Celebration events are awesome

Our four legged children love us unconditionally

Maggee said...

Judging by your stash, looks like you had a wonderful time at Celebrations! I have a couple of Summer House patterns from PALS last year... Beth Ann is a wonderful person! Love the collaboration piece with Hands On Designs! It's on my wishlist... Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

I just picked up that Lindsay Lane Designs chart too! Love the strawberries. New stash is always fun. Hang in there with your Hawk Run. You can do it!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Excellent stash, Nataly! Sounds like you really enjoyed the show :D

Andrea said...

Wonderful stash.

Kathy Ellen said...

My goodness, Nataly, but you acquired some wonderful new stitching goodies at Celebrations! Lots of stitching in store!

Looking forward to seeing your progress on Hawk Run Hollow piece.

Anonymous said...

love those new patterns! hadn't seen them before thanks for sharing!