Monday, November 17, 2014

Catching up

Time seems to escape us when we are busy.  Work and planning a bar mitzvah gave kept me away from my stitching and blogging but I do have a few finishes to share.  First is a beautiful finish from my stitching twin ,Carol.  This was from our summer exchange.  I believed it is a Homespun Elegance design done in my favorite color blue.

This piece is from Hand on Design.  It was a limited kit with all the finishing supplies. Quick stitch and easy finish.  I need to live by the saying...Just Be

Next, a patriotic finish.  I got the chart at the dyeing to stitch retreat from Threadwork Zprimitives and finished it in time for the 4th of July.  Love the ribbon tag that I found at Michaels.

Here is the LK LE Little Boo kit.  I finished it into an ornament for Carol as our Halloween Exchange.  Isn't the pom Pom trim perfect.

This is the ornament that Carol stitched for me.  Love the ricercari trim and the owl is perfect as we have a couple of resident owls on our property.  Just last night he was hooting away.
Thanks for stopping in!  I hope to be back soon to share a couple of more finishes. Until then, Happy Stitching!

12 comments:

The Inspired Stitcher said...

What fun finishes! Seeing your "Just Bee" reminds me I should dig mine out of the stash heap and work on it. It finished so cute!

Vickie said...

Glad to know you are still finding time to stitch. The Homespun Elegance one is really cool.

valerie said...

lovely finishes and exchanges, Nataly!

Marilyn said...

All great finishes.
Marilyn

P.J. said...

Awesome! These are all so sweet! Love the Boo!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

WOW! You have been busy and have some great finishes

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful finishes! Enjoy your goodies :D

Carol said...

Always so nice to read an update from you, Nataly--yours and Carol's creations are all so pretty!

sew.darn.quilt said...

They're all so beautiful.

Angela said...

Fabulous work, as always!

diamondc said...

Beautiful stitching and lovely finishes, sweet ornament from Carol.

Catherine

Andrea said...

Wonderful finishes. A great ornament from Carol.