Monday, October 10, 2011

Enfield NH

I took these pictures early yesterday morning before the sun had a chance to burn the fog off.  I love connecting with nature and I really needed a little solitude on that particular morning.  The retreat has been a blast but it is pretty lonesome without my new stitchy friends here in the museum.  I am gearing up to host the 2nd and then 3rd retreat.  Getting to know Belinda from Blue Ribbon has been wonderful.  She is the most patient teacher and takes time to give students one on one.  Tomorrow I will greet new guests at the museum.  I am looking forward to the continued change in the landscape.  The leaves were green when I arrived last Thursday and are now turning vibrant shades of reds, yellows, and orange.  Fall is definitely here.  I hope you enjoy my snaps!  This one is for Elizabeth, Happy Fall Y'all.










17 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck with your 2nd and 3rd retreats - I'm feeling insanely jealous of the ones that get to be there! If only it wasn't on the other side of the world :P

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous photos.

Mouse said...

lovely photos and wow good luck with all those retreaters .. mmmmm can't you have one over here ..lol love mouse xxxx

Kate said...

Gorgeous pictures. Good luck with the next retreats.

cucki said...

very beautiful pictures..i love fall so much.
and good luck with all your retreats.
hugs xx

Teresa said...

Enjoy the quiet, Pam and I are the way. Love the early morning pictures.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Carol B said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm counting the hours till I get there :-)

Michele said...

Love the pictures! So glad the retreat is going well!

Melanie said...

Beautiful photos! Just perfect for fall. :)

Nancy said...

Love the pictures! Must be so much fun at the retreats!!

DonnaTN said...

Your pictures are beautiful. The changing leaves must be gorgeous. I have been thinking about the retreats and hope everything runs smoothly. I know you will meet some wonderful stitchers.

Catherine said...

Looks like the perfect morning for a solitary walk! Beautiful pictures!

Berit said...

Lovely, especially that first one!

Joysze said...

Love those pics, Nataly.

Melinda said...

Those are so beautiful!!!
Fall has so many dimensions to it!

Melinda

Robin said...

Your photos and your eye are awesome. Been reading about your retreat on Belinda's page. Sounds great and sounds like she is enjoying it too.

Kathy Ellen said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos. I have been thinking of you, and praying that you are all having a wonderful time at all of the retreats. How I wish that I could have been a part of it with you. Give my love to Belinda and Thea.