Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall into Autumn Exchange revealed

I participated in the Stitched with Love Exchange hosted by Lainey.  I love deciding what to stitch and what else to include.   This was an autumn/halloween themed exchange and I geared mine towards autumn as you can see.  It seemed like all of the fall decorations were about crows this year so I went with it including my stitched piece.  I hope Pirjo likes her goodies.  The top photo is what I sent to her.  Below is a picture of what Colleen sent me.  It was packed beautifully, everything was individually wrapped etc. . . Problem, my little man wanted to help and busted everything open before I snapped a pic.  The stitched piece is gorgeous.  The pics don't do it justitce.  there are specialty stitched leaves, and wooden buttons to embellish this lovely little hanging pillow.  It is darling.  She also spoiled me with a chart, scissors, ribbon, fabric, buttons, and thread.  She also sent some candy but that got eaten up right away.  I think little man thought it was his reward for helping me open my package:)Thanks Colleen for a lovely surprise!  You outdid yourself and I love it all!!


I am headed out the door to help with a school Halloween Party.  Let the madness and sugar high begin.  HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!

21 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely exchanges both sent and recieved

MoonBeam said...

Looks like two great packets of fun and beautiful fall goodies.

Have fun at the party!

Carol said...

Love both sides of the exchange, Nataly--enjoy those Halloween goodies. Hope the boys have a fun time trick-or-treating :)

Michele said...

Happy Halloween :)

What love exchanges!

Parsley said...

What awesome goodies! Love this time of year and all the fall decor.

butterfly said...

Happy Halloween, love your exchanges.

Nancy said...

Lovely exchanges!

♥ Nia said...

So many goodies :) lovely exchanges, both! :)

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous exchanges sent and received.

Birdie said...

Ohhh fabulous exchange.


hugs
-missy-

Faye said...

Wow! Nice exchanges on both accounts~~~ With Halloween nearly over, bring on all the ornaments!!!

cucki said...

very sweet exchanges..both sent and received gifts are beautiful xxx

valerie said...

Wonderful exchanges! Hope the kids had fun at the Halloween school party!

Berit said...

Special packages sent and received! What a great exchange!

Chris said...

wow, what a wonderful exchange!
Everything looks beautiful, the stitched pieces especially.

Mouse said...

ooooooo lovely goodies on both sides :) sorry you didn't get any candy though.... love mouse xxxx

DonnaTN said...

Looks like you participated in a great exchange.

Sally said...

Both exchanges are lovely.

Jenny said...

What beautiful exchanges! I love your crow-pillow - adorable! Congrats on getting such a pretty exchange back too.

Anne said...

Lovely exchanges!! I loved stitching the crow and pumpkin! I like how you finished it with that trim that looks like velvet. Colleen's pillow is adorable too!!

Catherine said...

Great exchanges! Isn't it fun how the little ones enjoy opening our stitchy gifts!!?!! All three of my boys enjoy "helping"!