Wednesday, October 19, 2011

iStitch Mystery SAL Part 6


I was able to stitch Part 6 of the Mystery SAL by iStitch designs while away at the retreat.  I did it very late at night and couldn't print the chart so I did it from my laptop.  It was a bit challenging because the lighting was REALLY bad in my room and it was usually after midnight when I got back to my room.  The only chair in my room was a small shaker rocker that sat really low to the ground but at least that put me nice and close to the computer monitor.  That being said, it's finished and it looks OK.  Now I can sit back and wait for the next installment.  Happy Stitching!

13 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo what we have to do to get some stitching done ..lol ... well done on catching up .. wish I had managed to sign up for it ho hum ..... :) love mouse xxxx

Chris said...

It looks like the retreat was a wonderful success. The mystery sampler is looking great!

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

I am loving watching these progress, they look wonderful :)

Lesleyanne said...

The mystery sampler is looking great.

Patty C. said...

It looks great Nataly

Christine said...

Great progress on the mystery SAL

cucki said...

looking so lovely :)

Bekca said...

Love the latest installment, it's looking great. Best wishes.

Sally said...

Your mystery stitch is looking lovely. I enjoy seeing what threads and fabric everyone else has chosen. I usually end up thinking I wish I'd chosen that!

pam said...

It is looking great. Thanks again for being a wonderful hostess at the retreat!

BrownBearMom said...

I admire that kind of dedication after spending so much time during the day being a wonderful hostess! I'm surprised Caleb let you cross stitch so late!! Thanks again for being such a superb host, it made the whole week simply magnificent and I'm looking forward to next year! xoxox Patricia

Jenny said...

It looks great Nataly - way to be determined! LOL

Lynn said...

Looks good Nataly! Hotel lighting is the pits when it comes to stitching. I've tried several times when we were away and gave up in disgust. I always forget my portable Ott lite at home!