Friday, June 4, 2010
My favorite birthday present
I received this beautiful Pandora's bracelet from my mom in the mail yesterday. She wanted to get my something special in celebration of my 40th birthday. She chose just the right beads for it too!! Blue because it is my favorite color, a flower because I love nature, a scallop shell with starfish because I love the beach and a birthday charm for my special day. What an exquisite gift. Way to go mom!!
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (83)
- ► 2011 (96)
- After a lovely morning of stitching with friends a...
- Uneven Evenweave!
- Just spent some time out in the garden. It's too ...
- A quick finish. This is LHN July Sampler done on ...
- Everything's in Bloom and it's HOT!!
- Sea Glass
- Lizzie Kate Spring Fob
- New Stash
- A Summer Tradition Begins
- Tuesday evening continued with baseball for Av...
- As the end of the school year approaches, I need ...
- Love the Spring!
- Keeping Needlework Alive
- A New Member To Our Family
- My favorite birthday present
- Here is a finish just in time for June. It is Li...
- A beautiful birthday cake for me to celebrate a s...
- ▼ June (17)