Not much time for stitching yesterday! It was a great night for the beach. Each summer we get our beach sticker and wait with anticipation for a nice night for a cookout. Yesterday we went from mid-60's to high 80's and snagged the moment. I packed up the grill, cooler, chairs, towels and food and off we went. Look at that amazing sunset. The beach always gives me a sense of calm and after this jam packed week we all needed it. Hope you enjoy the pics. My talented son Aiden took these shots.
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (83)
- ► 2011 (96)
- After a lovely morning of stitching with friends a...
- Uneven Evenweave!
- Just spent some time out in the garden. It's too ...
- A quick finish. This is LHN July Sampler done on ...
- Everything's in Bloom and it's HOT!!
- Sea Glass
- Lizzie Kate Spring Fob
- New Stash
- A Summer Tradition Begins
- Tuesday evening continued with baseball for Av...
- As the end of the school year approaches, I need ...
- Love the Spring!
- Keeping Needlework Alive
- A New Member To Our Family
- My favorite birthday present
- Here is a finish just in time for June. It is Li...
- A beautiful birthday cake for me to celebrate a s...
- ▼ June (17)