Saturday, June 5, 2010
A New Member To Our Family
Ben, my 10 year old has been asking for a bunny for what seems like ages. Every time we walk into the feed store he admires the bunnies. He say what names he would give them etc... Break my heart why don't you. So, guess what, we went to the feed store this weekend to get bird seed and he spied the PERFECT bunny. Oh, mom, please he so cute!! Well, as you can see we have a new bunny. So much for mommy will power. Anyways, he is adorable and his name is DUTCH. (as in cocoa).
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (83)
- ► 2011 (96)
- After a lovely morning of stitching with friends a...
- Uneven Evenweave!
- Just spent some time out in the garden. It's too ...
- A quick finish. This is LHN July Sampler done on ...
- Everything's in Bloom and it's HOT!!
- Sea Glass
- Lizzie Kate Spring Fob
- New Stash
- A Summer Tradition Begins
- Tuesday evening continued with baseball for Av...
- As the end of the school year approaches, I need ...
- Love the Spring!
- Keeping Needlework Alive
- A New Member To Our Family
- My favorite birthday present
- Here is a finish just in time for June. It is Li...
- A beautiful birthday cake for me to celebrate a s...
- ▼ June (17)