A favorite summer pass time is collecting sea glass. We spend lots of time taking leisurely walks along the beach at dusk. When the kids were younger I taught them to look for sea glass as a way to get them to walk just a little farther. Now each trip is who can collect the most pieces, who can find the biggest piece, who can find the colored ones. This is a picture of what we collected our last trip out. I have a jar on a table in the front hall and all summer long we continue to add to it. I wonder if some day we will actually complete filling the jar?
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (83)
- ► 2011 (96)
- After a lovely morning of stitching with friends a...
- Uneven Evenweave!
- Just spent some time out in the garden. It's too ...
- A quick finish. This is LHN July Sampler done on ...
- Everything's in Bloom and it's HOT!!
- Sea Glass
- Lizzie Kate Spring Fob
- New Stash
- A Summer Tradition Begins
- Tuesday evening continued with baseball for Av...
- As the end of the school year approaches, I need ...
- Love the Spring!
- Keeping Needlework Alive
- A New Member To Our Family
- My favorite birthday present
- Here is a finish just in time for June. It is Li...
- A beautiful birthday cake for me to celebrate a s...
- ▼ June (17)