Sunday, July 18, 2010

Introducing my furry friends!

 Yes, Jessee I know it's hot.  As the heat continues in the 90's puppy girl decides to take matters into her own hands.   I don't think she could park herself any closer to that fan.
 As the temperatures started to drop yesterday afternoon, Jessee decided to park herself in the shade.
 This is Maycee aka Baby Kitty.  She is a little over a year old and very sweet.  She was a kitten that we kept from the first Mommy cat that we fostered.  My son and I volunteer at the Shelter and occasionally we get a pregnant mom and we foster her until the kittens are born.  After the kittens are adopted out we wait for momma to find a home.  We have fostered 2 litters and everyone was successful in finding a loving home.  This has been a very rewarding process.
 This is Gracee.  She is the oldest of our kitties.  She is now 10.  She has always been the type of cat to hide under beds and in closets.  At her last vet appointment I mentioned that she was hiding alot more than usual and the doctor recommended senior vites.  I said, Why not give it a try.  Well let me tell you,  she is a new cat.  She now only hides from strangers and is out and about and very vocal during the day. 
Here is mommy's boy, Cosmo.  He is my stitching pal!  He can be found where ever my stitching stuff is.  He loves to rest on the armchair of my favorite chair.  He has been known to lash out at some designs due to the moving needle and thread.  I do have to hide him when I am beading.  He likes to bat at my lap desk to see the beads role everywhere.  And when I say everywhere,  I do mean EVERYWHERE!  Well, that's it for now.  I'm taking my stitching outside to the screen house.  There is a breeze starting to role in and it's cooler out there than in here.  Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Parsley said...

I loved meeting your fur babies! Precious!!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful "fur" family!! I love Cosmo's "mane"!!!
It is wondeful that you foster family the cats. I have thought about it but my indoor cat is not very social and I think it might cause issues.

Myra said...

I really enjoyed "meeting" some of your family. :o) They are all gorgeous!

DonnaTN said...

Cute fur babies! Glad you have a screen house to visit for a breeze. I wish I had one to keep the mosquitoes away!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What CUTIES!!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow you've got quite an adorable furry family there! I have to admit with the soaring temperatures we've had a lot of "flat cat syndrome" around my house!

Carol said...

Awww...they are all so sweet, Nataly. What precious little faces :)

Blog Archive