Saturday, September 10, 2011

Count down to New England Stitcher's Retreat

Final preparations are underway but it's not too late!  We have a couple of spaces left at our October retreats. See website for details about this all-inclusive event. New England Stitcher's Retreat This is sure to be a wonderful event.  We have Belinda from Blue Ribbon Designs and Thea from Victoria Sampler.  These lovely ladies have created two shaker inspired projects and they are beautiful.  Here are the pics!








If you have any questions about the retreat please feel free to email me.  I would be happy to help!  Happy Stitching everyone.




8 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Wish I weren't so far away; I'd love to join you! I'll just look forward to seeing your photos and finished pieces.

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

Sounds like fun. If I wasnt on the other side of the world....lol

cucki said...

wow..it is so lovely..i am also feeling the same that why i am so far away:(
have fun dear xx

Jenny said...

Oh, blast - should not have looked at this post - LOVE the Victoria Sampler piece!!!!
The retreat is going to fabulous!

Lillie said...

Beautiful projects, both my fave designers. Wished we have such retreat here, I'm from the other part of the world too.

Have fun and enjoy!

mdgtjulie said...

I just love that little chair. It's darling!!! Hope you have a great time at retreat.

Meari said...

Wow, they are beautiful. If I didn't have school, I might consider going.

Cross Stitch Queen said...

Wow those projects are gorgeous!!

I am sure that everyone is going to have a great time at the retreat.

CSQ
http://betweenthestitches.blogspot.com

Blog Archive