Thursday, September 29, 2011

Petit Sampling Etui Update

My WIP

Gabi's progress

Teresa's progress
Here is our SAL progress.  I am moving slowly on this project due to a lack of time but I am loving the colors so far.  The next step is Queen stitched flowers which will take me a little time followed by some over 1 stitching.  You can see these in Gabi's progress pic.  It's beautiful.  Unfortunately Carol needed to take a break for a bit but she'll be back soon. Hope you all have a wonderful day!  I love reading  your comments and visiting your blogs.  Thanks for visiting and as always Happy Stitching!


10 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, you are absolutely right - those colors are yummylicious!

Leslie said...

They are great!! the colors are fantastic! Have a great day.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on everyone's SAL. Lovely progress.

CalamityJr said...

You're all do a fabulous job!

cucki said...

wow..they are all looking so lovely :)

Littlebit said...

What beautiful work everyone does. I love the colors..so cheerful.

Carol said...

Love them all, Nataly! I have never done queen stitches--are they difficult?

Sally said...

They all looks gorgeous! Very pretty colours.

Catherine said...

Lovely!!

Robin said...

You gals are making great progress. It involves a lot of stitching. I stitched it two years ago and decided it would be my last SAL for awhile because I worked on it exclusively.....now, to assemble it! A whole other story.....fear of starting I think.
Please keep sharing your progress.

Blog Archive