Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Keeping Needlework Alive

At a recent ball game for my sons, Aiden and Austin, I took note that I was not the only one working on a stitching project.  I encourage every stitcher to display their works of art.  The more visible we make this craft the more people that will stitch.  Every Wednesday I meet with my local stitching group at a coffee shop.  We get many inquiries as to what we are working on.  I wonder how many people have taken up stitching since they have seen us??

1 comment:

DonnaTN said...

Hi Nataly! Thanks for the link to your blog. I went back through all the post and see that a belated Happy Birthday is in order! I agree with you about doing our needlework in public. The more interest we can generate the better. I'm adding you to google reader.

Blog Archive